Welcome to LEONINE ….(Go to Our New Site …)
Pashin Education is engaged in creating and shaping the future of young aspirants by converting their Talented brain in to Ignited Mind , since last 13 years , successfully .
One such proud Ignited Mind’s golden words , about us , are as ;
Our Belief and Approach
Our Belief that Every Individual is Talented and our Approach to sharpen that talent into ignited mind , makes us different than any other typical computer classes.
Our basic focus is to provide qualitative conceptual tuition/coaching /training classes for Diploma / Engineering / MCA / BCA students to students of all Semesters in Vadodara , Gujarat. We are proud to have a large successful student community of Diploma and Engineering , MCA and BCA in Vadodara in following streams;
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Communication
Along with it we also believe to make them industry ready . And therefore , at Pashin Education , we provide in-depth sound practical knowledge of Global Certifications in CISCO – CCNA , CCNP – Routing and Switching as well as ORACLE – JAVA .
We also train brains practically in the field of programming. Our area of expertise , to provide practical Computer programming training / tuition in Vadodara is as ;
- Core JAVA
- Advance JAVA
- .Net – C# , VB.Net , ASP .Net
We do believe that for education , distant must not be the problem in today’s technological world. And therefore , we also provide ONLINE COACHING / TRAINING / TUITION classes to all those who are far distant apart , with the help of technology . Our Skype id is dharmesh.k.jadav.
Pashin Education sincerely believe and implements the following teaching style .
- Passion for Students and Teaching
- Strong Rapport with Students
- Mentoring / Guiding / Motivating / Inspiring
- High Expectations
- Strong Knowledge of Subject Matter
- An Engaging Personality and Teaching Style
- Clear Objectives for Lessons
- Effective Discipline Skills
- Good Classroom Management Skills
- Good Communication with Parents
- Knowledge of Curriculum and Standards