Pashin Education is engaged in creating and shaping the future of young aspirants by converting their Talented brain in to Ignited Mind , since last 13 years , successfully .
One such proud Ignited Mind’s golden words , about us , are as ;
Our Belief and Approach
Our Belief that Every Individual is Talented and our Approach to sharpen that talent into ignited mind , makes us different than any other typical computer classes.
Our basic focus is to provide qualitative conceptual tuition/coaching /training classes for Diploma / Engineering / MCA / BCA students to students of all Semesters in Vadodara , Gujarat. We are proud to have a large successful student community of Diploma and Engineering , MCA and BCA in Vadodara in following streams;
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Communication
Along with it we also believe to make them industry ready . And therefore , at Pashin Education , we provide in-depth sound practical knowledge of Global Certifications in CISCO – CCNA , CCNP – Routing and Switching as well as ORACLE – JAVA .
We also train brains practically in the field of programming. Our area of expertise , to provide practical Computer programming training / tuition in Vadodara is as ;
- Core JAVA
- Advance JAVA
- .Net – C# , VB.Net , ASP .Net
We do believe that for education , distant must not be the problem in today’s technological world. And therefore , we also provide ONLINE COACHING / TRAINING / TUITION classes to all those who are far distant apart , with the help of technology . Our Skype id is dharmesh.k.jadav.
Pashin Education sincerely believe and implements the following teaching style .
- Passion for Students and Teaching
- Strong Rapport with Students
- Mentoring / Guiding / Motivating / Inspiring
- High Expectations
- Strong Knowledge of Subject Matter
- An Engaging Personality and Teaching Style
- Clear Objectives for Lessons
- Effective Discipline Skills
- Good Classroom Management Skills
- Good Communication with Parents
- Knowledge of Curriculum and Standards